Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are you inking what I'm inking...?



I actually did these about a week ago. I haven't really touched my brush in quite a while, so I thought I'd break it out for a few hero studies. These weren't really for anything...just to see if I could still wield the tool. Still some things I need to work on, but I'd like to eventually do a really nice black and white illustration with only the brush to guide me. It'd be nice to have some more variety to my portfolio.

It's been another dry week. Though I'm tackling this last quarter with all I've got, it does nothing but bother me when I have a ridiculous term paper to write. I want to immerse myself in my art, but I can't with the formalities of art history looming over me like an acid rain cloud.

I've decided to buy a dog, and train him to confess to wrongdoings. Then I'll feed him my homework and provide a written statement to my professor, signed by Sparky.

No comments: