Thursday, May 26, 2011

For the Love of Bunny...




Well.

After a solid year, looks like it's time to dust off the old blog. Not to say the same for my website, which has actually had a handful of additions over the past 9 months. But for the most part, freelancing for clients has kept me from embarking on any new adventures of my own. I'm hoping and praying that changes here, pretty soon...

So, I did this today. It's for a story I've been working on for about a month now, and though I've almost filled an entire sketch book with concepts and doodles surrounding this character's universe, I don't actually have any finalized art for him. So I dedicated myself to this today. I would love nothing more than for this idea to take off here in the next month or so, and really laser-focus my efforts into it. But in my experience, plans are made to be ruined. So we'll see.

As for now, this was a fun promo-type piece to put together. It was a much needed break from the undertakings that client-based work often brings.

No comments: