Saturday, January 30, 2010

Razor's Edge.


So, here's Razor...also incomplete. Just some minor tweaks here and there. I almost didn't include the pencils, but then I thought it might be kinda cool to see how far he departed from his original sketch. I was having issues with the perspective on the original drawing - namely the hand with the glove (glovatrix) on it. Not that I couldn't get the perspective right. I just didn't like the way it was positioned, plus it didn't seem very interesting. Same with his other arm and both legs. So, really, the only thing that stayed pretty close to the original sketch was from the chest up. I just think he looks more...put together...in the new pose.

I was afraid he wouldn't turn out as good as T-Bone. But I'm actually equally pleased with him. How's that for a little fan art? Ted Turner let go of a couple of gems when he canceled this show.

No comments: