Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here's some pRAWRgress...


Well, it has certainly been a while since I've posted. Seems to be the pattern as of late.

This is a work in progress right now. It's a childrens book cover for a book that doesn't really exist. It's going to be used as a prop in a short film I'm working on with some friends of mine. But I figured while I'm doing it anyway, I may as well make it the best it can be. It's another slight departure from what I'm used to. But that's what makes it a challenge, as well as an interesting piece to my portfolio.

As art usually does, this has sort of taken on a life of its own since the pencils - which were slightly less involved than what I usually draw. But I was planning on the color and rendering style of this piece carrying the art anyway. So here's what I've got so far!

No comments: