Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-Chip and Dale!


Well, I did this yesterday. I was hoping that this would be a future piece of merchandise (a pin, actually) at the parks, but the concept was turned down for a few different reasons. So since this illustration will never go past this stage, I'm free to show off the work as long as I circle-C everything that's necessary and don't make any money off it. So if you were going to send me money anyway, go ahead. But all I can send you in return is an 8x10 glossy of myself...autographed. And kissed.

Chip and Dale as Chewbacca and Han Solo. I really liked where it was going and was excited about it. Unfortunately it will never see production. Colon, open-parenthesis. Ah well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Scout said...

Gadget should be Princess Leia, and Monterey Jack could be Jabba, and Zipper could be R2-D2!