Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fo' shizzle Walt Dizzle.


Nothing too amazing, but I thought I would add a few sketches to "illustrate" what I've been doing at the new internship. Of course, I can't show anything that will compromise company policy. So actual projects I receive have to be kept to myself. These are just practices, so it's ok.

Anyway, this pretty much sums up my first week and a half here (except that my terrible practice drawings of these characters occupy a third of a sketchbook). Mickey's a tricky one. There are guys that have worked here for a year that still have to use reference on some of these toons.

All in all, I love what I'm doing. Timon and Stitch were done outside of my training (which is just learning Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy). And I plan on broadening that palette when I can. These guys will become more refined as time goes on...so I'll post more later.

Have a magical day.

No comments: